Ashirvad PVC Swept Tee Triple Socket
- Facilitates smooth transition flow to horizontal to vertical SWR pipes.
- Reduces structural noise of inflowing drainage .
- Imported from Redi Italy
- This is a connection fitting that improves the efficiency of the drainage system.
- Allows more air circulation in the system.
- Commercial buildings, high-rise buildings and hotels.
The Swept Tee Triple socket is a SWR pipe fitting connecting the horizontal branch line to the stack. In this fitting, the extended arm that connects to the branch line connection is elongated which enables a smoother transition of in flow water through the drainage system.