Ashirvad PVC Solvent Cement -Solfit
SWR Solvent cement is used to join pipes and fittings of Solfit, Equal and Common fittings product range. Solvent cementing/ welding is the process of fusing plastic pipe and fittings by the use of an adhesive containing a suitable active solvent system and an appropriate resin. The solvent cemented connection in plastic pipe and fittings is the last vital link in a plastic pipe installation.
- Cold fusion joint (cold welded joint)
- Provides a long service life.
- Easy and faster application.
- Cost effective.
- Widely accepted by codes.
- Welded joints can sustain the pressure of the plumbing system.
50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml, 5000 ml